a morning out photographing: a bridge where newlyweds follow a tradition of putting locks on metal trees (and where it is evident that kids the world over feel the same about getting group pictures taken at tourist spots), also a church that was empty, quiet, and cool.
Mary, god, would you stop taking photos I want to hang on my wall (the fourth one: the dyptych)! With all that you're taking, we're running out of photos to trade, and I'm gonna have to start paying for them!! My house is going to be a gallery of your art work!
1 comment:
Mary, god, would you stop taking photos I want to hang on my wall (the fourth one: the dyptych)! With all that you're taking, we're running out of photos to trade, and I'm gonna have to start paying for them!! My house is going to be a gallery of your art work!
Post a Comment