
...but then, I paused, and thought... 'that's too good to be true, it just can't be right.' In my heart of hearts, I didn't believe it. So I clicked on the 'information' icon, changed it from Moscow, AR to Moscow, Russia and...

...there you have it. Just like that. The Truth. And the rest of the truth is that Moscow is NOT a terrible place to live. I like it for a lot of different reasons, but the constant rain and darkness is not one of them. What are the reasons it's not a terrible place to live, then, and where are THOSE photographs? good question. My job is great, and living in such a big city where I can't really communicate is infuriating, hilarious, and will never be boring, even when (if) someday I can speak Russian and have a 'normal' life here. But those photos... that need to be taken... someday will be taken. Actually a photo editor recently proposed a really good project on the topic... more to follow in subsequent posts.
1 comment:
haha! mar, i love this post! how funny about the dashboard and moscow! p.s. you should put the option to follow your blog on, so i can follow and know when you update!
Post a Comment